Why You Need Cyber Threat Protection
Cyberattacks threaten your business operations, revenue stream, intellectual property, client data, and reputation. Protect your company from digital hazards.
- Cybersecurity was a 2023 hot button for executives, according to Forbes.
- Grant Thornton’s International Business Report reported that 47% of mid-market leaders surveyed said cyberattacks were an ongoing threat to their business.
- Hacked once? Expect a return visit. According to IBM’s 2022 Cost of a Data Breach Report, 83% of companies experiencing a data breach were hit multiple times.
- A 157-year-old college in rural Illinois was forced to close after a ransomware attack locked them out of their data. They never recovered from the lost enrollments and network damage.
What a cyber policy can do for your business
A well-structured cyber policy can help with:
- Lost income
- Customer data breach notifications (legally required in most states)
- Free credit monitoring for affected customers (legally required in most states)
- Legal defense, state fines, damages, and settlement awards
- Reputational damage and public relations support
- Restoration of computers and networks
- Technology improvements to prevent future hacks
Our agents can help you decode complex cyber jargon and match you with a customized policy.
Apply in confidence
Insurance companies will scrutinize your cybersecurity. They’ll ask questions like:
- How much personal data do you collect and store, including paper files?
- Do you use antivirus software, strong passwords, and multifactor authentication?
- Do you have a written cyber incident response plan?
Evaluate your cyber hygiene before submitting your application. We’ll help you prepare and put your best foot forward.