UMBRELLA INSURANCE SERVICES
Commercial Liability Insurance
General Liability aka/Umbrella, aka/Excess Liability Insurance Coverage
General Liability Insurance is the most basic coverage for any business, large or small. Umbrella insurance is often referred to as excess liability insurance.
Talk to one of our agents for details.
Commercial Liability covers many “What Ifs”…
- A customer is injured in a trip or fall in your location.
- An on-site accident or fire causes damage.
- Ex-employee lawsuits over wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination or other employment-related offenses.
- Your business (or worse, your customer’s) data is stolen if you are hacked.
- A client sues (and wins) a lawsuit over work you have done.
- Criminal Activity
What Is General Liability Insurance Coverage?
General Liability Insurance coverage helps protect your business from property damage claims, bodily injury claims and many other claims and lawsuits that could put your business assets at risk.
Commercial Umbrella coverage helps protect businesses and their employees from the risk of lawsuits involving claims of bodily injury, property damage, libel, slander and more.
General Liability Insurance provides coverage for customer injuries, damage to other people’s property, and lawsuits. It can help pay for medical expenses as well. Many businesses require proof of having Commercial coverage before entering a contract or leasing agreement.
Commercial Liability Insurance can protect you from:
- Bodily injury or property damages
- Reputational harm
- Advertising errors
- Medical payments
- Damage to rented property
- Damage to your tenant’s property