The Four Types of Risk Facing Construction Companies include:
- Property damage: Damages to company equipment and property
- Income loss: Loss of income due to business interruption from unforeseen events that can include fire, accidents or severe storm damage
- Employee injuries: Job-related injuries, illnesses, or even death.
- Liability risks: Injuries or property damage caused to third parties not associated with your company.
Insurance Coverage Can Include:
- General Liability/Umbrella/Excess Liability
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Auto
- Inland Marine/Equipment Floaters
- Rental Vehicle Coverage
- Workers Compensation
- Medical Coverage for on-property injuries
- Builders Risk
- Contractor’s Professional
- Cyber Liability
- Business Income
- Employee Dishonesty
CBM Insurance has the experience, capability knowledge to review, recommend, and advise on many types of construction risks. The team at CBM works within a number of construction industries to make sure that all exposures are accounted for and properly protected. Assisting in the handling of construction insurance claims, reviewing experience modifiers, and providing certificates that meet required contract language and some of the things we do from day to day.
General contractors ~ Home Improvement Companies
Specialized Contractors ~ Heavy Contractors