Auto, Homeowners & Umbrella- Many times practice owners are so focused on building and running their business that their personal policies may not always receive the attention they require. This could potentially leave gaps in coverage and leave someone with a large personal financial loss. CBM DIS can provide comprehensive reviews and coverage recommendations for all your personal lines exposures.
- • Personal Auto-Provides coverage for bodily injury and property damage to others as well as physical damage to your vehicle
- • Personal Homeowners Insurance- Provides property insurance that covers various personal insurance protections including physical losses occurring to your home, its contents, loss of use, or loss of other personal possessions of the homeowner. It also provides liability insurance for accidents that may happen at the home or away from your premises.
- • Personal Umbrella-Provides an additional layer of liability protection over the primary limits in your Auto and Homeowners policies.
Life insurance is for the living. It provides financial protection and peace of mind knowing those you love will be protected. Should you die, the proceeds will help you keep the promises you have made to the people who are important to you. By protecting their financial future, you’re enabling your loved ones to maintain their lifestyle, if something unexpected should happen to you. It can replace lost income, pay off debt, help pay for your children’s education or pay for your final expenses.
- Term insurance provides protection for a specific period of time usually 10, 15, 20 or 30 years. The premium stays level throughout the term and if the insured person dies during the term, the beneficiaries receive the proceeds tax-free.
- A form of permanent life insurance, whole life insurance offers a guaranteed death benefit, guaranteed cash value and guaranteed level premium. It helps to protect your family’s long-term financial security at your death.
- Universal life is a type of flexible permanent life insurance that allows you to build your policy’s cash value or focus more on guaranteed protection. It offers the low-cost protection of term life insurance as well as a savings element, similar to whole life insurance. The death benefit, savings element and premiums can be altered as a policyholder’s circumstances change. This type of policy allows the policyholder to use the interest from the accumulated savings to help pay premiums.
Dental professionals should secure true own-occupation disability insurance as soon as they begin their working careers. It is especially important for a Dentist to have high-quality disability insurance coverage due to the likelihood of a career-disrupting injury or sickness. While Dentists don’t necessarily have a dangerous occupation, even a minor health setback could cause a you to miss work. In some cases a relatively minor health condition could end a career.
- • Own Occupation Language
- • Waiver of Premium Benefit
- • Capital Sum Benefit
- • Supplemental Health Benefit
- • Presumptive Disability Benefit
- • Residual Disability Benefit
- • Benefit Update Rider
- • Cost of Living Adjustment Rider
- • Future Benefit Increase Rider